Pages

Monday 27 November 2017

School today!

School today!
IALT : say that we have school today.
Today I am really excited because we have school today and I can't wait until school. I am excited to be walking with my brother and my best friend to school. In school I have learn so much and I have been blogging for this year in school.
School can be boring sometimes if people are bullying and you just went that school.
Image result for School
I am looking forward today to reach 580 blog posts so tomorrow I can reach 500 blog posts because how there is only 3 more days until it's next month which is December. I can't wait until I see my best friends and play with them today. I really love my school because how they always have fun stuff and it's just really amazing for all of us which is the students in our school.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment