Pages

Monday 20 November 2017

Well done Akanesi!

Well done Akanesi!
IALT : say about a well done 2 Akanesi and why.
Image result for AwesomeImage result for AwesomeToday I have been sneak peek in Akanesi blog site and Akanesi has reach 300 blog posts all together. Akanesi is very proud of herself and I am so proud of her also , and well done 2 Akanesi. I really love how Akanesi blog about what she have achieve and well done 2 you.

Akanesi always blog every day because how she want to take her netbook home and well done 2 her she should have an award for reaching this much blog posts in this month. Don't forget to checkout Aletheia blog site (Click Here).
Many thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I think it was supposed to be Akanesi's name not my name.
    Could you please fix it please!

    ReplyDelete