Pages

Saturday 18 November 2017

Going to the shop!

Going to the shop!
Image result for Lunch box schoolIALT : reflect about me going to the shop and why?
Image result for Why not store new zealandImage result for Why not store new zealandAfter that preaching we went straight to the shop to bought something for my lunch and for my brother lunch. We went to the shop because how we needed some lunch and morning tea for our school in Monday. I am so excited to be buying the things that I want for my lunch and I already have some lunch box because how our school gave out some lunch boxes for us.

I really love going to shop because how I love buying some food and picking the food that I want. I also like going to the shop because how I can some ingredients for my slime.
In the shop it was fun but we only went there for 1 hours in a half/ because how we have to go to back to our house.
Many thank!

No comments:

Post a Comment