Pages

Thursday 22 February 2018

Technology!

Technology!
IALT : say about technology.
Image result for Tamaki collegeImage result for technologyEvery Thursday we always have technology and Today we have technology. I am so excited for technology and I can't wait to do more drawing with Mrs. Ferguson class. For me technology is exciting because how their's lots of fun activities but sometimes it boring because how it's not fun sometimes but I still love technology. Anyways I am going to school at 8:15 am because how we have to be at school at 8:30 am so we can get ready then ride our school bus. Last week in technology it was so funny because how 5 buses just came true our school and said it's for us and I thought there will be technology but luckily Mrs. Komor and the teachers fixed and called our bus driver then we get to go to technology but I hope today we still have the same bus because how the inside of the bus is new and has lots of air-con and it smells good. Our technology is located in tamaki college that's were we do technology.
I will be blogging back at school and bye. 
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment