Pages

Monday 5 February 2018

Sleepover!

Sleepover!
Image result for SleepoverIALT: tell you that I'm having a sleepover to someone's house.
Image result for SleepoverToday I am having a sleepover on my best friend house and her name is Lancy. Me and my best friend are to going to Lancy house and her name is Keith. I am really excited to be going to Lancy house again and they have a trampoline and I am gonna be showing lots of photos tomorrow in the trampoline that we are going onto. Only 3 girls are having a sleepover!

I am really excited to go to their house and in the night we always watch kilig movies and I really like how Lancy let us in their trampoline. Don't forget to comment down below of what you think on my blog posts. Lancy dad is gonna be picking us which is me and my best friend Keith. I forgot to mention you that their are the same culture as me which is Pilipino.
Have a good day in your 1 day holiday and I am excited for tomorrow and today. I am really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! excited for today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Have a good day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment