Pages

Friday 23 February 2018

We have meeting 2day!

We have meeting 2day!
WALT : know what I did today.

Image result for Kingdom hall Jw new zealandImage result for Jw logo
Image result for Jehovah witnessToday we have meeting today and it means we are going church in 7:00 o'clock but we go to church at 6:00 o'clock because how it's traffic in the motorway and also of the parking. Our meeting is Tagalog and it's my culture but the people that's near in my age speaks English and so I speak English to them back but their mum and dad are pilipino so it means that they are half pilipino and kiwi just like me. My religion is Jehovah witness and if you wanna know more about my religion > (CLICK HERE) <That's our site and you can see lots of bible text and more about our religion. Our meeting is Friday and Sunday because how we wanna know more about our god and we like to learn more about god. In Saturday we also go preaching to preach people the good news about god and I like my religion because how they do good stuff and we never do anything bad but if you do bad stuff we pray to god and say sorry. So I am gonna get ready now and I will be blogging again. Our meeting will finish in 9:00 o'clock. If your wondering where's our kingdom hall? - It's far away but if you want to learn more information about my blog or my religion comment down below pls.
I will be showing you the kingdom hall of Jehovah witness in new zealand.

Many thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I like your use of images Akih. It helps your reader to understand what you are writing about. It is also nice that you are sharing something personal about yourself. This will help your reader to get to know you a little better.

    Great use of labels Akih!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs. Komor for supporting my blog posts and I will be improving my blog as possible as I can. I am so sorry for not blogging in past few weeks but I will be blogging more I am sure.
      Thanks!

      Delete