Pages

Tuesday 20 February 2018

Fitness!

Fitness!
IALT : tell my readers what I did in school today.
Yesterday before we do our softball practice home group 1 practice our batting and then fitness. In fitness we get to lots of stuff like making our feet hurts so we can do more exercise. In fitness their 2(two) groups and I am in the back and at the front their were most boys and it was fun. I really like fitness because it can help you to be healthy even more. How about u? , Do you like fitness also?.  

For me fitness was fun because how we get to do lots of exercise moves and I was sweating and plus we have our softball practice and my body was like so tired. Before fitness we have to run 1 lapse but then Mrs. Komor change her mind so it was half of lapse. I can't wait to do more fitness like last year everyday we get to fitness and it was so trying for me because how I'm fat but anyways I still can run fast.

In fitness we did squats , lunges and more moves in fitness. I am really excited to be showing you some photos of my fitness part. I found challenging in fitness was when we have to do the squats in-front of the boys because it was so embarrassing. I didn't found challenging was being healthy and my body more exercise. Here is the picture of the fitness I did in home group 1.
I hope you like my blog and fill free to leave a comment down below. 
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment