Pages

Tuesday 20 February 2018

Blog commenting in Kengsinton blog!

Blog commenting!
IALT : tell my readers who I commented too.
Image result for Blog commenting
Image result for Blog commentingToday I have decided to be commenting on Kensington which is my friend and the blog the I have choose to comment was about his Tai Chi. I really like to blog on someone blog so I can help them with their blog and I have improved on commenting to someone's blog. In my comment I have add about what I liked and the things that I have enjoyed looking at his blogs. I will be putting the link on Kensington blog (CLICK HERE).
I found challenging commenting was trying to pick which blog should I comment on and what should I do?. I didn't found challenging was trying my best and never giving up. I have enjoyed blogging on someone and what about u? , do you blog on someone blog like me?  - fill free to answer this question in comment box below. Many thanks!
Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment