Pages

Monday 12 February 2018

Getting ready to school!

Getting ready to school!
IALT : say that I am getting ready for school.
Image result for Getting ready to school!\
Today I am getting ready for school because how today is the 1(first) day of this week of school. I can't wait to see my friends again and to meet lots of people each day. I like school because how it's fun but at home it's boring because sometimes you just sleep and then draw that's all. How about u what do you like? , school or home - fill free to answer this question in the comment section below. I do like going to school and lots of people like going to school. 
I am really happy that their's school for kids. Anyways I am nearly finish getting ready for school and I will eat my breakfast then go to school.
<Many thanks!>

No comments:

Post a Comment