Pages

Tuesday 20 February 2018

Parent coming to school after school!

Parent coming to school after school!
IALT : tell my readers about the parent interview.
Image result for Parent coming to school interview
Today after school our parents is gonna look at our blog and we are not allowed to take our netbook today we can only take our netbook if the parent interview is finished. I am not sure If I am gonna go to the parent interview because how my dad is going to work and my mum is at work. The parent interview is gonna be in 5:00 o'clock I think so. The parents are gonna check our work and we have to explain our work in front of our parent.
Image result for Parent
Some of my classmates are gonna come but for me I am not really sure if I'm gonna come. Anyways I am still excited for today night and I am kind of scared because how the cyclone gita is gonna come today and you don't what's gonna happen today night but I will just pray to my god which is Jehovah. What about u? , What happen if the cyclone comes and what would you do? - Fill free to answer this question in comment section below. Have a good day and always stay smile.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment