Pages

Saturday 10 February 2018

Assembly!

Assembly!
WALT : know what we did in our assembly.
Today In our assembly we get to sing lots of songs and the songs that we sing is school is fun , fish & chips and most of the greatest of all. I really like to have assembly in our school because how it's fun and exciting. In our 1(first) session we have to sing the national anthem and then the school value award. My best friend Aletheia got one about the winter learning journey award and I am so proud of her I think she's gonna win and Aletheia is the 1(first) one. 
Well done Aletheia and I am so proud of her. Our assembly program wasn't that long but we still have some notices and we are going camping. I am really happy that we get to have camping. I can't wait to go their.
What about u? , what's your assembly program? - fill free to answer in the comment section below.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment