Pages

Wednesday 28 February 2018

Kiwi sport reflection!

Kiwi sport reflection!
IALT : say that about what I have did in kiwi sport.
Image result for TennisWhile home group 2 is doing cricket practice. Home group 1 was in kiwi sport and it's the same which is tennis. In tennis I had lots of fun because how I was with Tonga and Coralee. 

Image result for Kiwi sportI know your wondering about how I have a friend that's named like the country named I know right but that's Tonga name. Anyways In kiwi sport we get to had each turn and I had lots of fun like how I know how to bat the ball easily but at first I kind of feel it challenging but when I got used to it I know how to but properly and easily. 

I found challenging in kiwi sport is how to but at first and catching the ball but when I get to used to it , it was getting easy until I know how to bat and use the ball properly. Anyways I can't wait to play tennis again in next week. I forgot our teacher in kiwi sport but I know that he's tall and I am shorter than him so yeah but that's alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment