Pages

Tuesday 20 February 2018

Cyclone Gita!

Cyclone Gita!
IALT : tell you about the cyclone gita.
Today in the night the cyclone gita is gonna come and I am really scared because how I was reading the news and it's starting rain. I am really scared if the cyclone gita is gonna kill us and maybe destroyed our home like the tonga people , I don't even know what's gonna happen but I'm just scared. For me In the night I am just gonna pray to my god so nothing will happen to us and I am gonna pretend sleeping so I can tell my mum if the cyclone is very strong. The wellington is starting to rain and I am really scared today and mostly at the night. The one thing I am scared that maybe me and my family members is gonna die because of the storm and I am really scared but I am just gonna pray to god and trust god. I don't what's the time the cyclone gita gonna come but that's okay because I am gonna prepare anytime. I will be showing you the pictures of the cyclone gita that hits tonga.
Image result for Cyclone gita hits tongaImage result for Cyclone gita hits tonga
Image result for Cyclone gita nz
That's the photos in Tonga but luckily no died in the cyclone and I am happy that no died. Now I will be showing you the cyclone gita coming to new zealand.
Image result for Cyclone gita nzImage result for Cyclone gita nz
 Have a good day and I hope you like my blog pls comment down below of what you think and have a good day.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment