Pages

Thursday 15 February 2018

Technology!

Technology!
IALT: tell my readers what I did in technology.
Today this the 1(first) technology this year and I am a year 8 so I have been in technology last year. I am really happy that I get to go to technology. I thought we are gonna go to technology because how the bus was taking so long and actually our bus was waiting in tamaki college but luckily Mrs. Komor call the driver. 

I am so happy that we still made in technology. Anyways I am in group 2 with Angel and more , and I am in Mrs. Ferguson class which is graphics.
Today for graphics we are making a mobile stand and we are gonna be print a mobile designing stand. 
This is the google drawing that I have did and I haven't finish but I am trying to finish it at home I don't have lots of work to do at home.
Here is the google drawing.
I hope you like!
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment