Pages

Thursday 1 February 2018

Bio poem!

Bio poem!
IALT: create my own bio poem and share to lots of people what I have did on my bio poem.
Hello everyone and today I am gonna show you my bio poem about to me and this is the facts that I like , and what I don't like. In my bio poem I have my name and things that describe about me. I also have the things that I like and the things that I would like to give to lots of people. My class in room 10 and I am a year 8.
I will be showing you my bio poem right here and my bio poem in my DLO which google drawing.
So I have added lots of details in my Dlo/google drawing. I also have did lots of facts about me and I really hope you like it.

In the 2 second paragraph.
I have decided to pick happy , lazy neat and hungry because how its describes my feelings and what I do in my life.

- In the 3 third paragraph.
I have my family names like my mum , my dad and my brother. I only have 1(one) brother and my brothers name is actually difficult. 
- In the 4(fourth) paragraph.

I have the things that I fear so much like scary movies , highs and people getting hurt. I choose to picked those 3 things because it gives me lots of nightmares.

- In the 5(fifth) paragraph.
I have the things that I would like to give and would like to achieve. I really like my 5(fifth) bio poem because its shows what I really love to give and it's just like caring to lots of people.

- In the 6(sixth) paragraph.
I have the things that I have lived and which place I was born from.
That's all I can describe about my bio poem and I really hope you like it. If you have any questions please comment down below pls.
Many thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment