Pages

Monday 12 February 2018

Yr8 student!

Yr8 student!
IALT: say that I am a Yr8 student this year.
Image result for Yr8 studentThis year I am a year 8 student and next year I am going to college and leaving T.P.S , I am really sad because I am leaving T.P.S. I am also happy that I have been in T.P.S for 4 years and I will absoluety miss T.P.S. Anyways I am proud to be a Yr8 because how I have grown now and each kid always moved classes and they always grown. I can't wait to be a student leader and show people that I am ready to be a mature kid. Yr8 student is part of showing school values and all Yr8 student are mature even though they are short or not.
Yr8 is so awesome. Last year I am a yr7 and now I am a year 8. The time is so fast and also the dates because it doesn't stop it just keeps going.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment