Pages

Thursday 15 February 2018

Technology today!

Technology today!
IALT: tell my readers that we have technology today.
Image result for technology in tamaki primaryImage result for technologyLast year we have technology because how I am year 7 but now I am a year 8 and we still have technology. I am really excited who well be my group and I can't wait to be in the cooking group , graphics or in hard materials. I can't wait to go to technology today. Last year it was so fun and I get to be in the 3 groups but we haven't finish our hard materials because how we suppose to make the wood thing. Anyways I can't wait to go to technology. For me technology is fun because how we can learn so many things in technology and I think their will be payment again. Today I am going early because how it's technology and I will be blogging in technology. How about u? do you have technology in your school? and what day to go to technology? - fill free to answer this question in the comment section below.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment