Pages

Friday 23 February 2018

Well done Aletheia!

Well done Aletheia!
IALT: say well done to Aletheia.
Image result for Well done
Image result for Aletheia tamaki primary schoolI am so happy for Aletheia because how she was a student leaders and she also get a prize from just today from the summer learning journey and I am so happy for her. I can't wait to see her happy and I have already so her happy. I am so proud of you Aletheia you are so talented because how your a student leaders + your the 1(first) in summer learning journey. She was the 1(first) one because how she finished the 60 activities in just 1(one) week and I am very proud of her. 

Anyways I am suppose to enter summer learning journey but I was away in the last day so it's alright but I am still happy for Aletheia. You should comment to her blog right now and here is her blog > (CLICK HERE) don't forget to go on her blog and also support her. Aletheia has win 2 prizes because she blog so good and she always blog lots in lots of years. When got called her name in the summer learning journey prize all of the people was clapping so loud and people was cheering for her which is our classroom and everyone was like wow she's lucky. Well done Aletheia and everyone is so proud of you.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment