Pages

Tuesday 6 February 2018

School Tomorrow!

School Tomorrow!
WALT: know that I have school again.
Image result for School
Today I'm really excited and I can't wait to see my friends again , and to have fun in school. I have a question for all of you , readers out their - Do you like school or do you hate school? , and why?. For me I like school because how it's awesome and I learn new stuff in school like showing the school values and learning how to spell. 

School can be boring sometimes if their is too much school and have fun everyone in school. Sry/Sorry for the late upload that I have did to you today and I am really sorry if I didn't blog that much today. My fault.Anyways have a good day and nice meeting u everyone and some people out their that I know.
Don't forget to comment and have fun.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment