Pages

Tuesday 20 February 2018

Softball Practice!

Softball Practice!
IALT : tell you about the softball practice.
Yesterday while the home group 2 was in the kiwi sport , home group 1 was doing softball practice. Yesterday we don't have to wear a hat because how it's cloudy and it's not sunny but I still enjoy my day yesterday. We first have our exercise then softball practice but don't worry because how I'm gonna be blogging the exercise which is the fitness part that we did before softball practice.

 I did a DLO in my softball practice of what I learned just like the softball and If you have any question fill free to comment down below.  What I found challenging in softball was batting the ball because I'm not really that good in softball. I didn't found challenging was running and having fun in my softball practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment