Pages

Saturday 10 February 2018

Student council application finished!


Student council application finished!

WALT: know what I did on the past few days!
Yesterday in the class we get to finish our student council application and now I want to be a student council or a leader. I am really happy now. I can't wait to show you my student council application. I got an idea that I decided to look at Mrs. Whae Petra work but I didn't copy it and I just look at how she did and yeah that's all.



I found challenging in my this student council application was the question and the words that I don't understand but I still manage to finish it yesterday.
I didn't found challenging was the easy question and how I got some ideas from Mrs. Whae Petra.
I hope you like my work!
Many thanks!

1 comment:

  1. well done Akih you have do well and i see your work is the best in the world and i love your work and it was amazing and i like the way you put lots of words on your work good jobs go on you

    ReplyDelete