Pages

Monday 5 February 2018

School finished!

School finished!
IALT: say that school is finished.
Image result for School fnished
Hello everyone and greetings to you all.
Today I'm at home and finally I can take my netbook home. Anyways school just finished and I am really excited to be blogging again at home just like last year. I can't wait to blog again. Tomorrow we don't have school because how tomorrow we have a special event for our country.

Some people are happy because school just finished but for me every-time school is finished I feel sad because I feel at home in school , because how I have my friends with me and they helped so much things and also school is fun than home. 

What about u? , Do you like school or home? - fill free to answer this question in the comment section below.I'm happy that its back to school and to see my friends again in school.!
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment