Pages

Tuesday 20 February 2018

5 growth mindset quote!

5 growth mindset quote!
WALT : know which is quote I am picking for my blog.
Today we have task to do about our growth mindset. I forgot to tell you this 2 last weeks and I forgot to be blogging about this but now I am gonna be blogging about this. So we have to research about 5 quote that we think it's talks about having a growth mindset. When we finish Mrs. Komor said to us we have to pick 1 of the most quote that we really like and we have write about what we pick that and why did you like that quote. 
I will be showing you a photo of the 5 growth mindset I have picked.  



Image result for Never give up quoteImage result for Never give up quoteI found challenging in this is try to pick 5 picture only because how lots of pictures are good and it's hard to pick which one is better.
I didn't found challenging was the task that we have to do and trying my best just like what the quote said.
Image result for Growth mindset quotesImage result for Growth mindset quotesImage result for Growth mindset quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment