Pages

Monday 19 February 2018

Tennis Reflection!

Tennis Reflection!
IALT: tell my readers of what I did today.
Today we have our first kiwi sport and In our kiwi sport we get to practice how to play tennis. For my tennis reflection I have did a DLO of what I did in kiwi sport which is tennis. Anyways we have 2 groups which is home group 1(one) and home group 2(two). The home group 1(one) , group is Mrs. Komor and the home group 2(two) is Mrs. Aireen which is room 10 or room 9. I had so much fun playing tennis and it was so fun. I will be telling you about what I did in my kiwi sport which is tennis and our teacher is Mr. - which is I forgotten but I will be trying to remember it. In my google drawing or DLO I have the tennis pictures and I also have lots of questions like 
What did you learn?
-What did you do well?
- What do you need to work on next time?
I will be showing the DLO and I will be also putting a link on my DLO or my google drawing. (CLICK HERE)
So in my DLO you can see lots of questions and Ideas that I have put on my DLO. Now I have a question for my readers that I need to work on like
- I am doing well?
- What do I need to do to make my blog post impressive 
- What do I need to do to make my blog a quality blog posts? , and why?
I hope you answer the in the comment section below. You can also comment anytime you want and have a great day.

Here is the photos in my kiwi sport which is tennis. Have a good day.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment