Pages

Thursday 8 February 2018

School finished!

School finished!
IALT: say that school just finished.
Image result for School finishedImage result for School finishedToday school just finished and I am doing my homework at home and I am really happy that I get to take my netbook. I can't wait to finish some of my work and some of them I have finished but not all of my worked. Sometimes it makes me wonder why do people have lots of work and why do they have to work? - fill free to answer this question in the comment section box down below.
Sometimes school can be boring because how maybe the teacher is boring or you have like a problem and you can keep thinking to it. For me school is fun in the nearly half of the year but in the last week of the year that's what makes not fun anymore because I want to take a break from school.
How about u everybody what makes feel not going to school? and why? - fill free to answer this question in the comment section box down below.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment