Pages

Tuesday 20 February 2018

Te Tuhi artwork!

Te Tuhi artwork!
IALT : tell my readers about the Te tuhi artwork.
Here today I will be showing you my artwork that I have did and I hope you like it. This reflect about my 3(three) run away role play and I hope you like my artwork. In my artwork I decided to do the three little pigs and I hope you like it. Mrs. Komor took a photo of my artwork and I will be showing it to you right here-
I am so sorry if you can't see properly because how Mrs. Komor took the photo of my artwork upside down and I can't rotate it. I'm so sorry. Anyways I found challenging in my artwork was trying to think of what should I draw. I didn't found challenging was trying my best and still participating. For me this was kind of hard but it was still fun to do. I hope you like it and smile everyday and thanks for reading my blog posts.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment