Pages

Wednesday 21 March 2018

Writing!

Writing!
Image result for WritingWALA : figurative language.
Image result for figurative languageToday for our writing we were learning about our figurative language and last yesterday and last , last yesterday we were also talking about what we learnt in our figurative language but I already blog that , so now I am gonna be talking about Hyperbole and Aliteration. So today I am gonna be talking about Hyperbole first , then Aliteration. 

Image result for HyperboleHyperbole is when you exaggerate something from the text. Hyperbole is also when you expand the meaning of a situation for example I am so hungry I could eat a horse and that's a hyperbole. At first I thought Hyperbole is like comparing something that happened but it's actually exaggerating it.
Image result for Aliteration
Aliteration is when you use the same words on most of the words it's like tongue twister and you can use Aliteration in your story work. You can use Aliteration on someone of your work to make your work more eye catching. 

Anyways you use figurative language in your stories and it can help you to make your story easier and more eye catching or exciting. Now I know what Aliteration and Hyperbole means. Miss Komor hand our Aliteration and Hyperbole sheet and we had of try to guist what is Aliteration or Hyperbole means. You can use writing for your story like what I said and I just repeated ,sorry. 
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment