Pages

Friday 2 March 2018

Reflection about Maths!

Reflection about Maths!
WALT : take a test on maths.
Today I have made a DLO my maths test and I am gonna be showing it to you my readers. In My DLO as you can see that I have added pictures and the things that I have found challenging. I also have added the link of the site and you can click on it a guist , if you cant I have will be just showing the link in here (CLICK HERE) > to the site. Have a good day and remember to stay positive. Pls comment and always stay postive.

I found challenging on making DLO is how it should look like because my sentence won't fit in the DLO. I didn't found challenging was having editing my work and addding lots of picture in my DLO when I finish my DLO!

If you have a question pls comment down below and always smile.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment