Pages

Friday 16 March 2018

Te Tuhi trip today!!

Te Tuhi trip today!!
WALT : know about the Te Tuhi trip today.
Image result for Te tuhiImage result for Te tuhiToday it's gonna be the Te Tuhi trip and I have payed the 2$ dollars cost for the Te Tuhi and I am nearly finish of my work about what makes New Zealand a good place to live in?. Anyways I can't to be going to Te Tuhi and I know I went there for several times but that's okay because how we have an awesome Teacher in there called Mrs. Salome and she's really awesome. In Te Tuhi we get to draw and role play like last year and this term. Te Tuhi is gonna be fun I am sure about that and I can't wait to be going there. I will be blogging the things of what we are gonna be doing in Te Tuhi and if you have any questions fill free to answer them in the comment section below.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment