Pages

Wednesday 21 March 2018

Wahine Toa!

Wahine Toa!
WALT : know what we did in Wahine Toa.
Image result for building confidentYesterday when the 2(second) group was finished in Monday and when it's in the Tuesday last block we get to go to Wahine Toa and in my group we have , Bianna , Aletheia , Monita and Fine. Fine suppose to go in the 1(first) group becuase how that's his group but she didn't went in Monday so she has to go with us. 

So what we basically do in Wahine Toa is to help special kids and we do activities with them. The special kids names are Alasana , Isaisa and more which is I forgotten , Their is only 4 special kids and their is 5 of us so it means that we can just pear with each kid. Wahine Toa is about building confident and I am working on it. 
Image result for building confident
So for yesterday what we did in Wahine Toa is we take out all the roots in the garden so we can add new flowers or vegetables and fruit and it was actually fun. I found challenging was digging the ground because how there is lots of worms but luckily I have gloves so I am safe. 

Image result for special kidsI didn't found challenging is taking out the roots by being strong. I can't wait to go back in next week Tuesday and plant something in the garden because how all of the roots is taken out , I mean most of them are taken out. It was actually hard to take out the roots because how it's sunny and we saw our class playing cricket and it make me don't wanna do gardening but Wahine Toa is still fun actually.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment