Pages

Wednesday 14 March 2018

Technology tomorrow!

Technology tomorrow!
WALT : know that we have technology tomorrow.
Image result for technology
Tomorrow we have technology and I can't wait to go to technology again. I am gonna be sleeping early today because how like what I said we have technology tomorrow and if you have any questions fill free to leave a comment down below. Our location of technology is in Tamaki college. (Here) is the official site of Tamaki College and make sure you check it out.

Image result for So excitedThe reason why I love technology is because how we get to learn new things in technology and we have an amazing teacher called Mrs. Ferguson , I know that sometimes she speaks weird and really fast but she's still a great teacher. I also love technology because how we get to swap over in another group and I really love the cooking group because how I wanna learn more about cooking.

 If you don't know what's technology is basically about learning and there's 3 groups in technology and the groups names are cooking , hard materials and my group which is graphics. So we have turn in each group and we swap over every term and my favourite class is the cooking group. I will be telling you all the names of the cooking group. Cooking - Tongan (I FORGOT HER NAME) , Hard Materials - Kiwi (I ALSO FORGOT HIS NAME) and mostly Graphics - Mrs. Ferguson. So yeah that's all about technology and that's it.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment