Pages

Thursday 29 March 2018

Well done Briana!

Related imageWell done Briana!
IALT : say well done to Briana.
Well done Briana for getting a certificate and she got a certificate because of her hard work and I am so happy for her. Briana is just a new student in our school for this year and she is already my bff and she also have a blog posts because how she is in our school. (CLICK HERE) > for Brianna blog posts. Briana and me had a certificate because how we are both bff but sometimes we fight but I don't make her cry I just say sorry. I am so happy for you Briana even though you are just new in this school you still got a award , I hope you get an award soon. I am gonna be talking about why Briana should a award? - it's because how she's an amazing person and an hard worker person. Briana is a year 7 but she is my bff because how I like her of how she is and don't mind about the picture because how that's the only picture I have to her but well done Briana.
Ka pai Brianna.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment