Pages

Friday 9 March 2018

Campy Raglan trip coming up.....

Campy Raglan trip coming up.....
IALT : to be telling you about camp raglan trip.
Image result for Camp raglan schoolThe camp raglan trip is coming up and I am so excited because how I am going to the camp. Lots of my friends are going and I can't wait to go there with my friends. This is my first going in a camp with my school and not the whole school are going only the year 8 and year 7. It's actually expensive because how it's 275 and we can pay it every day by 20 dollars I think and I can't wait to go there. I am so excited and I don't know why I think because how I am excited. How about u are you excited to go to camp with your friends which is your school friends? - if you are then pls comment down below. Have fun.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment