Pages

Thursday 1 March 2018

Cricket practice!

Cricket practice!
IALT : to tell you about the cricket practice.
Image result for Cricket practie
Image result for CricketToday while the other group is in music we were doing cricket practice. For me it was boring because how it's hot and I didn't get a turn to bat the ball but it was okay because how I just set down in the shade but we nearly get in trouble from Mr. Livava but it was boring for me. If you have any questions please comment down below and don't forget to comment in our main room (CLICK HERE).
Image result for Challenging I learned in cricket practice is how to bat because how I am not really good at batting the ball to the other side but for me I like softball better than cricket but I am gonna be entering lots of sports this year. I found challenging in the cricket practice is to stay in my spot because how it's so hot and it makes me wanna don't want to play if it's so hot and I also don't have a hat. I didn't found challenging was to set in shade and just look at the people the participate in the play. If Mrs. Komor was there I will get in-trouble because how I just set and I didn't participate but it was fun looking at people.
Many thanks and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment