Pages

Friday 9 March 2018

Technology!

Technology!
IALT : reflect about what I have did in technology.
Image result for graphics in tamaki collegeIn technology I am in graphics with My teacher Mrs. Ferguson. If you don't know what's technology it's basically for our learning and we have to go in tamaki college but this time we don't have to pay and I don't know why? because how last year we have to pay a lot of money for technology which I have pay but now like what I said we don't have to pay. I also forgot to mention about what do you in technology so what you have to do is every term you will swap groups and their's 3 groups like Graphics , Hard materials and cooking. We do technology every Thursday because how it's a good time to do it. Anyways I am gonna be talking about what I did in technology yesterday. 
Image result for Technology
So in technology we went on this site called tinker cad and we have to make a account so we can see how our tinker cad look like in 3d , We also have to copy what we made last week which is the clay phone stand. Here is the link of the site .In technology I have learned how to use tinker cad and I think I am good at it. I found challenging in technology was making a good design made out of 3d shapes. I didn't found challenging was asking for help if I am stuck with something. In technology we also had a competition about making a human made out of tinker cad and we have make someone that we want to make and some people made chicken. The winner of the game is Mahara because how he made it good and his prize is a cupcake which is yum. 

Technology was fun and I can't wait to be in cooking group because how cooking is fun. Remember last year I was also in technology but I was year 7 that time but now I am a year 8 but I don't how to change the title because how I am suppose to be a year 8 not a year 7. Anyways I will miss technology because how next year I am gonna be in collage and I feel sad.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment