Pages

Thursday 15 March 2018

Technology!

Technology!
IALT : be telling you what we did in technology.
Image result for TechnologyImage result for tamaki collegeToday for technology was fun and kinda boring because how we didn't do fun actually. The only thing that we have to make is a 3d phone stand in tinker cad and it's actually fun but not that fun. For me technology is fun but sometimes it's boring because how there's nothing fun to do.

 Anyways my favourite thing in technology is cooking because how it's really fun and I love cooking. We do technology in Thursday and we do technology in TC(Tamaki Primary). I found challenging in technology is making a phone stand and trying to do good things using tinker cad. I didn't found challenging is tryin my best and never giving up because how it's good to never give up.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment