Pages

Friday 9 March 2018

School Hat!

Image result for school hat tamaki primary schoolSchool Hat!
IALT : be telling you about school hat.
Today for our lunch time and morning tea time we have to wear a school hat and most of us had a school hat but some of us doesn't have a school hat. I am so happy that I had a school hat because how I can play and I feel sad of some people that doesn't have a school hat. Anyways the school hat is 16 dollars and I am so happy that my dad payed me a hat. 

Related image
Do you know why we use a hat? - it's because how it's sunny and we don't want to get sick to the sun that's why there's a hat. I know that some people doesn't have a hat but you can just get a bucket hat that doesn't say anything on it but it has to be a bucket hat and you can just get it from the dollar store because how it's only 1(one) dollar there. 

Some people also use a hat because how it's good to us a hat. If you use a hat you won't get any lies and you will be more healthier if you use a hat. Make sure don't let others use your hat because how you never know if they have lies that can make you have a lies also.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment