Pages

Thursday 22 March 2018

Technology!

Image result for DrawingTechnology!
Image result for Tamaki collegeIALT : be telling you what I did in technology.
As you can tell we have technology today because every Thursday we always have technology. So we do our technology in tamaki college and so for today technology we draw like an oblec shape to practice making our phone stand because how for this terms technology we are talking about phone stand. At first what we did in technology is long in the Tc guest WiFi then we have to say present every-time Miss Ferguson called our name and if we don't say present Miss Ferguson it means that we are away and Miss Ferguson mark us away. Anyways I found challenging making the oblec shape was when we had to the 3d letters cuz Miss Ferguson is so good at drawing and I am not that good. I didn't found challenging was shading each boxes because how it's so easy. So now I am gonna be telling you the things of what we did.

1.) We had to shade our oblec 3d drawing and in box we have to shade it in different types of shaders.  
2.) We had to draw a letter that is a 3d and I tried my best to draw actually.
3.) We have to look at what Miss Fergusen did and we have to copy it by listening and that's the part that Kensington nearly got in-trouble.
Here is a picture of my work.
Also my bff Kensington helped me to draw a box and I forgot to give him a token but I will get him tomorrow.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment