Pages

Thursday 1 March 2018

Happy Birthday Mr. Livava!

Happy Birthday Mr. Livava!
IALT : tell my readers about our teacher birthday today.
Image result for Happy birthday
Image result for Happy birthdayToday Mr. Livava birthday and today is also the 1(first) of the March. Mr. Livava is a new stuff teacher and his still learning how to teach and his Tongan. I am so happy that there's a teacher that's Tongan in our school but I am also sad because how some teacher left the school and all miss them. Anyways have a good birthday Mr. Livava and his a good teacher. 

Mr. Livava is the best teacher I know so far and even though he just started teaching this year his still the best teacher. I like about Mr. Livava his that his trying his best to speak english because how his main culture is Tongan but that's okay because how his learning and Mr. Livava is just like me because how I also don't how to speak English when I came her in New Zealand. Happy Birthday Mr. Livava and I don't how old are u but I am sure that's your nearly old but it's okay. I am sure that youre gonna celebrate your birthday after school and have a good day celebrating your birthday but we are not allowed to celebrate because how I am a Jehovah Witness but I am just saying happy birthday to someone else. Happy birthday! 
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment