Pages

Friday 9 March 2018

Whanau Conferences!

Whanau Conferences!
IALT : tell my readers about what I have been doing so far and what I have found challenging.
Image result for half day of schoolImage result for half day of schoolYesterday we had our Whanau Conferences because how yesterday was the 8th of March and our Whanau Conferences is by the 8th of March. We only have half day of school yesterday was it was actually fun but after school we have to be in the Whanau Conferences. 

Image result for SchoolImage result for Student interview schoolWe went early with my dad and first we went to Keru Whanau Conferences and Mrs. Ashley which is my brother Keru teacher said great stuff about My brother learning and the things that my brother Keru needs to work on. After that we saw lots of parents coming in room 10 and we waited so long but luckily my dad said that our time is 1:00 o'clock so we went inside and we talked about my learning. 

Image result for learningImage result for Whanau Conferences!At first my heart was beating because how maybe I am gonna get a growling from Mrs. Aireen but actually Mrs. Aireen was proud of me and that time I wasn't shy to tell my dad about my learning and Mrs. Aireen said great stuff about me and my blog or my learning. Mrs. Aireen said that I need to be more confident and she entered me somewhere that it can help with my confident and she also talked about the camp and my college application. 

Image result for EasyImage result for ChallengingMy dad was actually very happy about me. I found challenging in the Whanau Conferences was how we have to wait for a long time and trying to to get angry. I didn't found challenging was having fun and always smile. I learned the things that I need to work on. That's it I can tell you all about and I hope you like my reflection about the Whanau Conferences. 
Many thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment