Pages

Thursday 1 March 2018

Sketch Models!

Sketch Models!
IALT : tell my readers of what I have did in technology.
Today we have our session 3 in technology and my group is graphics and we are making a phone stand using clay for an Idea I think. Last week we were doing the compression and it was fun. I think next week we are gonna be doing the real phone stand. At first the clay was really hard and it's not that good actually but when you play with it for long it goes smooth and it was fun to play. I have made a phone stand using clay and I will be showing you the phone right here.

Image result for phone stand with clay
Here is an example of a clay phone stand. I am sorry but I can't put my clay phone stand because how their's something wrong in my netbook but here is how example of how it looks.
I found challenging in my phone stand is I don't what kind of phone stand I am gonna make because how their's lots of Ideas to use.
I didn't found challenging was having fun challenging myself so I can learn more. Anyways have a good day and thanks you so much for reading.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment