Pages

Friday 9 March 2018

Cricket Practice!

Cricket Practice!
IALT: be telling you about cricket practice.
In Monday we had our kiwi sport and cricket practice because how the 2 groups was slipt up which is room 9 and room 10. While home group 1 is in kiwi sport which is tennis home group 2 was doing cricket. In cricket
Image result for CricketI didn't get to bat because how I don't have to bat but I saw lots of amazing people batting. Before we started our cricket game we have to split in groups for cricket and I am in Brianna group which is the new student but now she's not because how she's went to school in the February the 1th I think. Anyways let's talk about what I did in cricket so In cricket I catch the ball the going in the other side but I didn't bat because how I didn't want to but I still participated but the only thing was my friends are forcing me to bat. If you don't know how to play cricket (CLICK HERE) and you we learn more about cricket. So I found challenging in the cricket practice was people forcing me to bat because how I didn't want to bat actually. I didn't found challenging was looking at people of how great they are at batting than me. I learned in the cricket practice was how to bat by looking at people when their batting and I am practicing actually to bat.

Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment