Pages

Friday 9 March 2018

Last day of the week!

Last day of the week!
IALT : telly my readers that it's Friday today!!
Image result for no school tomorrow
Image result for Friday schoolImage result for Friday schoolImage result for Friday schoolToday I am kind of happy and kind of sad because how I want to stay in school and I want to have fun in my holidays. I don't understand what I feel inside but I am happy actually because how it's the last day of week so I can blog more in the holidays using my pc laptop because how my netbook is fixing. Some people are excited that their is no school tomorrow and some people are sad but for me I don't understand what I feel inside but let me just tell you something I feel happy inside I don't know why but I think because how I wanted to roller skate in my holidays and I know how to roller skate because how last month I was practicing for the whole month and I am happy to roller skate now. In the last day of the week I hope it's fun so I will feel sad in the last day of my week. If you have any question pls comment down below. Have fun tomorrow.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment