Pages

Thursday 15 March 2018

Block drawing for Te Tuhi...

Block drawing for Te Tuhi...
WALT : know about what we are doing in Te Tuhi.
Related image
Image result for Te tuhiToday in school we have been working on our block drawing and we have to draw a letter that says in our paper sheet. The block drawing was about our Te Tuhi trip tomorrow and I am so excited for me. Our block drawing is about New Zealand and we have to put the patterns that represent our country which is New Zealand and I think that we are gonna be drawing something in Te Thu and I can't wait actually because how I love drawing and it's exciting. 

The Block drawing was fun and I get to draw lots of patterns but I kinda found challenging in the part where I have to find a block writing for my letter and getting another paper because how I don't really like to ask my teacher which is Mrs. Komor. If you don't know what's Te Tuhi it's basically about our Learning and it's fun going there because how we have a teacher names Mrs. Salome and she's kind. That's all I can tell you for today and have a great day.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment