Pages

Monday 19 March 2018

Cricket practice!

Image result for CricketCricket practice!
IAL : to be telling my readers what i have done so far.
Today we had cricket practice before tennis which is kiwi sport and it was actually fun because how I get to bat and catch the but I am still not good at batting. Anyways first let's talk about what I found challenging , I need to work , didn't found challenging and what I have done good so far. 

So I found challenging was to bat because how I am still practising to back and not all the time I get to b
at and I didn't found challenging is catching the ball because how it's easy to catch the ball actually. I need to work is to bat that's why I have to putted it in what I found challenging and I have done so far is when I tried my best and never giving up actually.

So in the cricket practice it was pretty fun actually because how we get to have a turn. Before you play cricket you have be slipt up in groups and there will be 2(two) groups only which is Aletheia group and Teresa group because how Miss Jade pick 2 people to pick one person a time. After that one person in each group have to rock paper scissors and who ever wins get to bat first.

 The person that rock paper scissors was Aletheia and Teresa , and the one who won was Aletheia group so they get to bat first and what I did was waited until the ball went to me and I actually did good for the 1(first) time but when it gets to the other time I actually did bad because how I couldn't catch the ball properly even tho it's in the group and people were just like come on but I tried my best so that's still good. 

After that deme got a person out and we get to have a turn and my body was Brianna cuz it has to be 2(two) person in each side. So what I did was I tried my best and when the ball comes I am actually pretty active because how I wanted to bat the ball and I tried my best and that's good enough. Actually It was pretty funny because how when I tried to bat the ball it actually hit into the base and our team is basically out so my body Brianna didn't have a turn and it was actually my fault basically. 

So yeah when we the other group which is Home group 1(one) had a turn that's the time that the other group also finished kiwi sport(Tennis) so yeah it was basically fun and challenging at the same time. That's it I can tell you make sure you like this.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment