Pages

Thursday 29 March 2018

Nz herald news!

Nz herald news!
IALT : say what I learnt from reading something in the nz herald news site.
In the past few weeks I have been reading about double stabbing in panmure from the Nz herald news. I made a DLO as you can see and I hope you like them so as you can see in my DLO I have added the facts and I have also added the question so you can understand it. 
Image result for FactsI forgot to be telling you something we have to research about a news because how our teacher said to us and I hope you like my facts.  Anyways what I have found challenging in the article is researching more facts about Double stabbing because how there's only little facts in the site but I researched more. I didn't found challenging is how I have made my DLO more creative. I hope you like it. Me and my bff Briana made this and If you have any questions fill free to leave a comment down below. 

Image result for FactsSo what I did in my DLO is I have added in my DLO is a light background as you can see and I have also added pictures that reflect about the facts I was talking about. I have also added bright font and you can actually understand. So in my DLO I have actually added lots but if you want me to add more pls comment down below and help me with my work.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment