Pages

Friday 16 March 2018

We went to Mc donald!

We went to Mc Donald!
WALT : know of what I did today and yesterday.
Image result for Mc donald new zealandYesterday we went to Mc Donald and we had an amazing dinner there and we just went there because we haven't went there for ages and I feel like I wanna go there so we went there. Anyways we were waiting for the order of the food but they so long and we decided to be eating at home we suppose to eat at Mc Donald
Image result for Mc donald
Inside the Mc Donald their's only small people and they were only us but their will lots of people driving thru but it's okay. Our order in Mc Donald is Frozen coke , Hamburger and chicken nugget. It was so yummy and I can't wait to go back there. If your a fun of Mc Donald you should go there because how they rebuild Mc Donald and now it's new for real, Okay that's all I can tell you.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment