Pages

Wednesday 14 March 2018

Cricket Practice!

Cricket Practice!
IALT : to be telling my readers about what I did today.
Today before kiwi sport(tennis). For cricket I get to throw the ball and I didn't even do good but people was cheering and me and I tried my best. Anyways I throw the ball good when I keep trying my best that's why never give up and stay smile. We always play cricket every time when the home group 1 do something and it was fun in cricket.

 Cricket can be sometimes fun but sometimes it's boring because maybe people don't know how to bat but that's okay. How about u do you like cricket? and do you know cricket? - fill free to answer in the comment section down below.

 I learned in cricket is how to throw the ball and how to catch because how the ball was in front of my face but I didn't catch because how I am not good at catching ball but I tried my best. I found challenging in cricket was catching the ball ad throwing the ball. I didn't found challenging was trying my best and never giving up. For me the cricket was very fun and I like cricket now. I will be showing the photos that we have did in cricket. 
So this is all the photos that I can get but if you want more pls comment.
Many thanks! and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment