Pages

Friday 23 March 2018

Getting a certificate!

Getting a certificate!
WALT : know what I have did today.
Today for assembly I got a certificate and I was happy with it because how it comes from Mrs. Aireen and Mrs. Komor. Our Assembly is also good and funny because how the boys did a funny dance performance in-front of the stage and it make us laugh so much like hard out. Anyways my certificate was about me blogging outside and inside , and I am happy with that actually. Anyways from starting today I am gonna blog lots because how I wanna be able to reach 100 blog posts for this month so I can achieve more certificate in the future and this is the last year I am gonna be blogging because how next year I am gonna go to college. I have also taken a photo for my certificate to prove that I have the certificate. Anyways you will also get a book if you get a certificate. 
My friend Briana also have the certificate and she has the same Ako award and I am gonna be blogging about Briana getting a award. Now I know that I should be blogging more so I can achieve 100 blog posts for this month because so far I only got 50 blog posts.
Many thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Great Job Akih!!! You earned that certificate by blogging inside of school and outside, keep up the amazing work.

    ReplyDelete