Pages

Thursday 15 March 2018

Maths!

Maths!
IALT : to be telling what we did in maths.
Image result for Algbra mathsImage result for MathsIn maths we are talking about Algebra and it was kinda fun actually. Anyways I was in Mrs. Aireen group and we are doing Algebra. Algebra is about patterns and solving the patterns and it was fun. 

 At first I don't know Algebra because how I was in the confident team and we have to be with the special kid but that's okay because how Hevani helped me and I am gonna be giving her a token because how she showed Manakitanga to me and she's actually a good helper to me and Mrs. Aireen give us an Algebra homework even harder but it's okay and I didn't do my homework because how I forgot to bring my maths and it's okay cuz I am gonna do it today.
Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment